In collaboration with the Friends of Prairie Grove Pound, we sponsor monthly/bi-monthly low cost spay/neuter clinics for cats.
At this time, this page is strictly informative for scheduled participants for the following clinic dates:
- Saturday, March 19, 2022
If you have scheduled an appointment for VACCINES ONLY, PLEASE make sure the Volunteer you are corresponding with knows that you are NOT scheduling for surgery.
- Each cat needs to be in their own carrier, kennel, or trap.
- NO soft side or fabric carriers.
- Kittens MUST weigh 3.5lbs (roughly 3 1⁄2 months of age).
- PLEASE - NO kitties over 8 years old.
- NO fabric or blankets in the carriers, only newspaper (or wee pads) please.
- No food or water after midnight the night before surgery.
- PLEASE place a label on each carrier with your name, your cat’s name, and your phone number. Taping a card or paper note with this info on the carrier works well.
- Payment isn’t due until pick-up, cash or check only (NO cards, sorry).
- Pick-up times can vary. A volunteer will text you once your cat(s) are awake enough for discharge.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK FOR DROPOFF/PICKUP - THIS IS MANDATORY.
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE - A VOLUNTEER WILL COME TO YOU FOR EACH STEP OF THE PROCESS.
- PLEASE try to come ALONE if possible, but if not, EVERYONE IN YOUR VEHICLE MUST BE WEARING A MASK.
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR CAT(S) ARE READY FOR DISCHARGE.
- UPON ARRIVAL FOR PICKUP, PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR, OUR VOLUNTEERS WILL ASSIST EACH OWNER BY ORDER OF ARRIVAL.
NOTICE: By confirming your scheduled appointment, please note that it is VERY important that you attempt to keep the appointment. These reservations are highly sought after, and we maintain a rather lengthy waiting list. If you fail to keep a scheduled appointment, we cannot guarantee the next reschedule date, due to the high demand.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY ~ NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR APPT:
Upon reading the above instructions, please reply “Yes” to the text message you received, which indicates you have read the above information and agree.
Once you reply, you will receive your scheduled dropoff time in a response text WITHIN 24 HOURS. (We will “stagger” dropoff times from 7:30 am to 10:00 am in the order we schedule each family).
- $15 spay/neuter
- $10 for rabies
- $10 for annual kitty vaccines
- $5 for deworming
- $20 microchip
- $20 FIV/FeLV test
We are open to anyone regardless of where you live or your income level!
The Village - Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic
11114 Little Elm Rd, Farmington, AR
(Little Elm is the road behind Rustic Rooster Flea Market on Hwy 62)