Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your telephone number and a good time to call. Advise us if you are planning multiple appointments for additional assistance. We have live traps available to borrow, with a fully refundable deposit.
Low Cost Spay & Neuter Resources
You can make your own appointments and arrangements at the clinics listed below. For assistance in other locations, contact us at: email@example.com Ask about possible discounts available for multiple spay/neuters.
The cats must be truly feral, not just scared or unpetable!
- (479) 756-1100, Cost: $38 (includes a $5 rabies shot) (Male or Female)
- *No income restrictions for feral cats.
- (479) 251-8387, Cost: FREE!
- (479) 695-3450, Cost: *FREE (Feral cats).
- Limited to Washington County residents who do not reside within the city limits of an incorporated city whose population is in excess of 10,000 and whose annual family incomes do not exceed the current Low Income Limits for Washington County as established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Humane Society of the Ozarks: (479) 444-7387
- Feral Cats: In conjunction with the Lester C Howick Animal Shelter of Washington County, we sponsor a joint TNR program. To be eligible for this program, you and the colony you are trapping cats in must be in either an unincorporated area of Washington County or communities that are NOT within the city limits of Fayetteville or Springdale. If you reside in and the colony is in an eligible area of the county, there is no charge for this program.
- Owned (Pet) Cats:
- Cost: Male Cat $35 Female Cat $50
- Cost: Male Dog $55 Female Dog $70
Program utilizes vouchers sent to Participating Vets Participating Vets in Washington County:
All Cats Clinic: (479) 571-1228
Animal Medical Clinic: (479) 521-5220
Best Friends Animal Hospital: (479) 251-8387
Cat Clinic of NWA: (479) 631-6661
Cornerstone Animal Hospital: (479) 443-0738
Country Veterinary Service: (479) 267-2685
Crossover Veterinary Clinic: (479) 750-7474
Gentry Veterinary Clinic: (479) 736-2354
Gulley Park Pet Clinic: (479) 966-4929
Hancock Veterinary Services: (479) 439-0467 (Springdale) / (479) 439-7125 (Bell Vista)
Lincoln Vet Clinic: (479) 824-3299
Lowell Veterinary Center: (479) 770-6300
Lunsford Veterinary Care Center: (479) 361-9417
Lyon Veterinary Hospital: (479) 361-4650
Oakwood Pet Hospital: (479) 273-7100
Pea Ridge Veterinary Clinic: (479) 451-1116
Siloam Springs Veterinary Clinic: (479) 524-3178
Southwest Pet Hospital: (479) 751-5601
Springdale Animal Hospital: (479) 751-2327
St. Francis Veterinary Clinic: (479) 751-8060
Stanton Animal Hospital: (479) 443-4544
Village Pet Hospital: (479) 855-3057
Weddington Animal Hospital: (479) 442-6600
West Oaks Animal Hospital: (479) 442-4446
Fayetteville Animal Services: (479) 444-3456
Must be a city of Fayetteville resident.
Low cost spay/neuter services for OWNED CATS only.
Links – National Organizations:
Local Low Cost Spay/Neuter Services:
(These are not no-kill facilities although Fayetteville, Bella Vista, Madison Co, and Prairie Grove have very low cat euthanasia rates. That said, most shelters do euthanize feral cats.)